Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.519 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 9% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,604 (元4,335) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)