Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.400 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 6% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,184 (元8,424) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (24 minutes ago)