Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09761 INR / CLP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 38% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,781 (CH$509,982) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 700 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (about 2 hours ago)