Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10730 INR / CLP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 43% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,652 (CH$1,040,594) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$2.80 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (33 minutes ago)