Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.362 INR / PHP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 5% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,097 (Php62,489) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (34 minutes ago)