Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.230 INR / PHP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 5% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,893 (Php34,062) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $615 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $105 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tyumen' costs руб 400 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)