Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.250 INR / PHP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,279 (Php32,234) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (34 minutes ago)