Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.328 INR / PHP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,354 (Php59,760) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €25 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)