Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.236 INR / TRY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 9% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,594 (2,391TL) in Antioch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Varna costs 16 лв (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,300 лв (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,500 (40 minutes ago)