Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02039 INR / MGA
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 16% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,598 (2,285,343 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)