Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02045 INR / MGA
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 8% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,956 (2,052,012 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stavanger costs kr 250 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (40 minutes ago)