Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02059 INR / MGA
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 7% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,609 (1,826,558 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Munich costs €2.39 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)