Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02082 INR / MGA
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 10% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,577 (4,110,022 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (38 minutes ago)