Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.479 INR / TRY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 14% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,086 (4,821TL) in Antalya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (40 minutes ago)