Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.434 INR / TRY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 17% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,566 (2,418TL) in Antalya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Oporto costs €0.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Swansea costs £598 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mississauga costs C$600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)