Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.116 INR / TRY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 12% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,117 (5,030TL) in Antalya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)