Cost of living comparison between Antalya, Turkey and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.561 INR / TRY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 15% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,208 (4,612TL) in Antalya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)