Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.899 INR / TRY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 16% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,167 (2,673TL) in Antalya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (27 minutes ago)