Cost of living in Anshan, China compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.989 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anshan (China) is 5% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,889 (元3,693) in Anshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gold Coast costs AU$100,000 (about 1 hour ago)