Cost of living in Ansan, South Korea compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05808 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is 5% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,788 (₩1,408,130) in Ansan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)