Cost of living in Ansan, South Korea compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05763 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is 6% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,448 (₩719,252) in Ansan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (about 1 hour ago)