Cost of living in Ansan, South Korea compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06297 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is 8% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,889 (₩839,937) in Ansan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (about 1 hour ago)