Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.478 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,785 (R$ 4,553) in Anápolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)