Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2018.
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 6% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,103 in Anantapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$78 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (20 minutes ago)