Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00158 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 8% cheaper than in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨42,000 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨38,549 (﷼ 24,456,811) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vitoria-Gasteiz costs €600 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 49 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)