Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00160 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 8% cheaper than in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨46,000 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨42,168 (﷼ 26,390,739) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)