Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,180 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 94.253 INR / JOD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 31% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,542 (Dinar 1,130) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £43 (4 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Nashville, Tennessee costs $8 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €42 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (42 minutes ago)