Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,449 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 93.496 INR / JOD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 27% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,990 (Dinar 545) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)