Cost of living comparison between Amman, Jordan and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 810 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 94.163 INR / JOD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 32% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,816 (Dinar 1,049) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $826 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 2 hours ago)