Cost of living comparison between Amman, Jordan and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 988 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 95.788 INR / JOD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 33% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,812 (Dinar 1,126) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)