Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,483 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 91.103 INR / JOD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 27% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,408 (Dinar 542) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 400 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 2.00 (about 3 hours ago)