Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 567 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19237 INR / KZT
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 8% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,736 (190,964 KZT) in Almaty to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)