Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20481 INR / KZT
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 10% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,717 (403,878 KZT) in Almaty to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (35 minutes ago)