Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20217 INR / KZT
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 9% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,986 (187,892 KZT) in Almaty to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 12,346 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Quebec City costs C$13 (about 3 hours ago)