Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.670 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 25% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,378 (€618) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $90 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £28 (about 1 hour ago)