Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.922 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 24% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,219 (€528) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,626 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$300 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)