Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.242 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 32% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,155 (€1,392) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)