Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.610 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 35% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,112 (€1,393) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $46,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $5.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,240 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)