Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.364 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 32% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,554 (€631) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 4,420 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (about 1 hour ago)