Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13214 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 6% cheaper than in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨73,733 (557,995 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (38 minutes ago)