Cost of living in Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.351 INR / SAR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia) is 5% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,542 (﷼ 2,048) in Al Qurayyat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Munich costs €2.39 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)