Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt vs Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.024 INR / EGP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 4% cheaper than in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨48,000 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨46,026 (E£ 11,438) in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $224 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$76 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)