Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt vs Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.952 INR / EGP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 4% cheaper than in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨47,000 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨44,980 (E£ 11,381) in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)