Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.230 INR / EGP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨79,056 (E£ 18,691) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 2 hours ago)