Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya vs Aligarh, India (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.233 INR / LYDX *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 4% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,951 (981 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Aligarh.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fresno, California costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 3.00 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs 4,500 Bs.S. (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,525 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U1,170,000 (about 4 hours ago)