Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Aligarh, India (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.417 INR / LYDX *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨46,000 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨45,047 (902 Dinar) in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.20 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyrenia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Mumbai costs ₨55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £4,300 (about 2 hours ago)