Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.941 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨75,000 (1,633 Dinar) in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Leicester costs £14 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Abuja costs 94 ₦ (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)