Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 50.192 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 9% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,884 (934 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$20 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)