Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.143 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,332 (749 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olomouc costs 89 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Ljubljana costs €16 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,312 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £6 (about 1 hour ago)