Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.917 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,372 (775 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (41 minutes ago)