Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.624 INR / SDG *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 11% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,602 (3,907 Pound) in Al-Fashir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)