Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.420 INR / SDG
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 14% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,563 (8,212 Pound) in Al-Fashir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 105 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,075 (about 2 hours ago)