Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05462 INR / IQD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,147 (1,540,627 Dinar) in Al `Amarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zadar costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kyoto costs ¥200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 90 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)