Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.563 INR / AED
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 35% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,014 (Dirham 6,264) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stuttgart costs €24 (about 1 hour ago)