Cost of living in Aksaray, Turkey vs Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.389 INR / TRY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aksaray (Turkey) is 6% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,999 (3,734TL) in Aksaray to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Aligarh.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirunelveli costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)