Cost of living in Aksaray, Turkey compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.392 INR / TRY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksaray (Turkey) is 11% cheaper than in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨34,000 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨30,414 (1,654TL) in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $24 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)