Cost of living comparison between Akita, Japan and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.641 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,225 (¥157,846) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guiyang costs 元35 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (about 1 hour ago)