Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00194 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 8% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,680 (﷼ 18,886,853) in Ahvaz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨150 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (33 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mangalore costs ₨841 (about 1 hour ago)