Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.548 INR / MXN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,833 (Mex$ 12,636) in Aguascalientes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (43 minutes ago)