Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.117 INR / MXN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 7% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,170 (Mex$ 25,724) in Aguascalientes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,800 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)