Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.388 INR / MXN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,516 (Mex$ 24,944) in Aguascalientes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)