Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 858 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 50.907 INR / AUD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 59% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,416 (AU$1,246) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Morelia costs Mex$ 160,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Larnaca costs €800 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)