Cost of living comparison between Adelaide, Australia and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 839 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 50.994 INR / AUD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 87% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨145,821 (AU$2,860) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 5 hours ago)