Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.037 INR / ETB
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 28% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,806 (32,868 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q35 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)