Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.876 INR / TRY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 7% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,591 (4,844TL) in Adana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $6,614 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Machala costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)