Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.234 INR / TRY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 8% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,176 (2,368TL) in Adana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)