Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.687 INR / TRY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 6% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,928 (2,213TL) in Adana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$220,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$35,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,017 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 300 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)