Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.635 INR / MXN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 15% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,445 (Mex$ 11,400) in Acapulco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling20,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)