Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05768 INR / IQD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 113% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,202 (1,737,150 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Miskolc costs 148,999 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Luxembourg costs €434 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $3,440 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (about 4 hours ago)