Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05460 INR / IQD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 132% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨173,862 (3,184,174 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$14 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fuzhou costs 元2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bryansk costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)