Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05538 INR / IQD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 134% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨175,824 (3,175,041 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php75,000 (about 1 hour ago)