Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12392 INR / XOF
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 58% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,646 (521,665 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)