Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00211 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 7% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,205 (﷼ 38,087,947) in Abadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bhopal costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)