Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00202 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 10% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,411 (﷼ 40,852,578) in Abadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)