Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00198 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 9% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,433 (﷼ 20,378,062) in Abadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mariehamn costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7,900 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (31 minutes ago)