Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00180 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 5% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,043 (﷼ 22,804,279) in Abadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)