Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.617 INR / DKK
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 51% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,731 (kr6,380) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)