Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.584 INR / DKK
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 53% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,437 (kr12,984) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)