Cost of living comparison between Aalborg, Denmark and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.809 INR / DKK
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 52% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,607 (kr12,601) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)