Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.857 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 13% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,913 ($2,232) in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.62 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,990 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saipan costs $0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $23,022 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Anchorage, Alaska costs $0.69 (38 minutes ago)