Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.862 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 7% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,040 ($2,366) in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 2 hours ago)