Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.944 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 11% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,898 ($3,068) in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)