Cost of living comparison between Zuwarah, Libya and Alicante, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 301 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.651 EUR / LYD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,208 (4,925 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 20 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,050 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 220 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €320 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sunderland costs £19,193 (30 minutes ago)