Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 268 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.623 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,135 (3,429 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Karlsruhe costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,220 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ho Chi Minh City costs 25,209 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)