Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 325 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.654 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,244 (4,958 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)