Cost of living in Zurich, Switzerland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 182%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,430 prices entered by 223 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.858 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zurich (Switzerland) is 133% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,116 (CHF 5,962) in Zurich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wenzhou costs 元500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuku`alofa, Tonga costs Pa'anga 25 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨223 (38 minutes ago)