Cost of living in Zugdidi, Georgia compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35823 EUR / GEL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zugdidi (Georgia) is 19% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,786 (4,985 Lari) in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (35 minutes ago)