Cost of living in Zugdidi, Georgia compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37164 EUR / GEL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zugdidi (Georgia) is 19% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,638 (7,097 Lari) in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)