Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00132 EUR / MWK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 33% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,191 (1,658,299 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)