Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00124 EUR / MWK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 35% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,121 (1,705,205 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (32 minutes ago)