Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 21% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,381 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 80 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (30 minutes ago)