Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 21% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,509 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tempe, Arizona costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albany, New York costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)