Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 22% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,724 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liege costs €17 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (32 minutes ago)