Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 20% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,613 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs C$44 (42 minutes ago)