Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23692 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 29% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,350 (5,700 zł) in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$80 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lisbon costs €545 (about 1 hour ago)