Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23191 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 31% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,386 (5,977 zł) in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ismaïlia costs E£ 40 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $180 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,440 (41 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Los Angeles, California costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)