Cost of living in Zhytomyr, Ukraine compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03196 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhytomyr (Ukraine) is 60% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €808 (25,290₴) in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sorocaba costs R$ 400 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Piracicaba costs R$ 1.50 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Barranquilla costs COL$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)