Cost of living in Zhytomyr, Ukraine compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03511 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhytomyr (Ukraine) is 63% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,111 (31,644₴) in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)