Cost of living in Zhengzhou, China compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12387 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhengzhou (China) is 30% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,545 (元12,475) in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 65 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $108 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)