Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 344 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 15% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,583 in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €25 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)