Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 429 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 14% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,275 in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)