Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03514 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 69% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €962 (27,381₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)