Cost of living in Zapopan, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 493 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04813 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zapopan (Mexico) is 27% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,384 (Mex$ 28,766) in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)