Cost of living in Zapopan, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 665 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04488 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zapopan (Mexico) is 32% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,431 (Mex$ 31,894) in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Oporto costs €1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,321 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨915 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Malé costs 12,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)